Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project Food Budget - Week 9: No Time for Meal Planning

I've already gone over my $300/month goal for groceries. Sob!
Have you ever spent too much but as you look in your fridge or pantry you have nothing to show for it? That's basically how the last two weeks have gone. What exactly did I buy and why do I keep opening the refrigerator door like something new is going to appear?

As I mentioned in my last post, I have started a Pampered Chef business and I've been so busy trying to get organized and look through all my new kit products, I haven't had much time for meal planning. I have been cooking, but it's mostly been experimenting with a few appetizer recipes to demonstrate at upcoming cooking shows.

Maybe I will get back on track in the near future with the budget, but as of now it may be a little crazy until I get my little business rolling. I think I may be dropping out of the food budget challenge for now, at least blogging about it anyway. Here is a list of the brave souls that continue to plod along:

3 comments:

Stephanie Brown said...

Awwww. Good luck with your new business and hope you keep your food $ goals in mind as you move forward. Come back soon!

Buy Extenze said...

I think I may be dropping out of the food budget challenge for now, at least blogging about it anyway.

Tina said...

Great info, thanks for posting. If you’re looking for a really for info on heroin rehab then these might be the guys to help you out.