Friday, December 24, 2010

Leah's Crescent Roll Pizza with Beano's Sauce!

About a month ago, I had won free Steeler tickets and a year's supply of Beano's Sauce Condiments. It was super sweet. Recently, I made a crescent roll pizza using the Beano's Classical White Pizza Sauce with Sun Dried Tomatoes and some of the Basil Sauce. It was deeelish! Tasted like a thin, doughy focaccia bread! I made half with pepperoni and the other half veggie.

Crescent Roll Pizza 

Bottle of Beano's Classical White Pizza Sauce with Sun Dried Tomatoes
(I had half of this left and used half of the Beano's Classical White Pizza with Basil Sauce)
2 tubes of crescent rolls (any brand)
shredded mozzarella cheese (I didn't measure it out; use as much or as little as you want).
pepperoni slices
grape tomatoes, sliced
avocado slices (don't laugh, I love avocado!)
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves with olive oil (I had this frozen from my summer CSA basil; I chopped it in my food processor and added olive oil before I froze it.)

Unroll crescent roll dough and press flat to fill up large cookie sheet. Sprinkle Beano's sauce all over the dough. I used a brush to spread the oil over the dough until it was all covered. Spread chopped basil along with mozzarella cheese. Cover with pepperoni (I did half). Cover other half (or whole if you want to) with tomatoes, avocado and whatever else you like (hubby doesn't like mushrooms, so I refrained, but if you like 'em, have at it!)

Bake in 350° F oven for about 11-13 minutes (check on crescent roll tube for directions).

Have a merry and blessed Christmas everyone! Happy Eating!

No comments: