Friday, November 5, 2010

In a slump...and out of control

Blah. I haven't done much cooking lately, or at least something I was proud of to share. Been feeling kinda lazy this week, eating way too much sugar....halloween had nothing to do with it (haha... yeah right). I just started reading "Beat Sugar Addiction Now!" by Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D. It is EXTREMELY insightful and an eye-opener to say the least. I talked a little about this book in a previous post once before, and they talked about 4 types of sugar addicts. Well, according to the book, I scored off the charts in all four categories! Yikes!!! We are fast approaching the holiday season and I am truly frightened for myself...and others. Lock up your goodies! Secure all bakeries! Did Santa REALLY eat those cookies and milk?
Maybe it was Leah the Foodie...

No comments: