Sunday, August 1, 2010

One Day at a Time

No, not the late 70's TV sitcom, but taking things one day at a time. I realize that I have so many things that I want to change in my life it can be overwhelming. Eating habits, eating less, eating better, exercising more, getting rid of sugar, getting off coffee, cutting down on refined starches, the list is endless. I am going to drive myself crazy trying to tackle everything at once. Right now I am focusing on stopping the sugar (again). It's funny when you take out the sugar/junk food equation, you learn to appreciate good wholesome food. Fruit tastes sweet again and summer vegetables are abundant and tasty. Small steps and smaller bites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, especially watching your child eat fresh fruit and really enjoy it-it's like their eating ice cream! Veggies are another story for us...
Kait

Sean said...

No coffee! Are you mad woman!