Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Heart Robots

People who know me well know about my love of everything robot. I have no idea how this whole thing started but I believe it started many years ago whenever I would be bustin' a move on a dance floor and I would start robot dancing to some 80's dance song. When I met hubby he too had a thing for robots and told me of a robot that did automated tasks at his lab. It wasn't an actual robot with arms and a voice (yes, I was sorely disappointed), but a huge machine of sorts. When hubby proposed marriage, he came into my workplace on Valentine's Day dressed like a giant silver robot! Yes, he had me at robot...
Valentine's Day, 2007


What does this have to do with food, sugar or health? Absolutely nothing. Well, maybe just to prove that even if you go through impossible circumstances, there is still sweetness in your life on the horizon. That was definitely my case...









I included this cute clip of They Might Be Giants (one of my favorite bands of all time) singing Robot Parade--for your visual and listening pleasure. Enjoy friends!


Robot Parade from Jared Foster on Vimeo.

No comments: